Saturday, June 28, 2008

I have been tagged!

My new friend Danielle  just tagged me! How fun!

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago... I met my husband!

Five things on today's “to do” list...
  • Teach a class
  • go shopping with my friend
  • take the kids to the pool
  • get lesson plans together for the kids for the summer and for signing classes

Snacks I enjoy... Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, ice cream, cherries, grapes, avocado, and lots of veggies!

Things I would do if I was a millionaire... Give a ton to my grandparents, pay off my car, get a house, give some to local charities and businesses, and buy myself some clothes...since I have not gotten myself anything is over 10 years!

Places I have lived... New York (Syracuse, Liverpool, Castleton, Camillus, and Delmar), North Carolina (Morrisville)

I'm tagging:
Sara (Wee Hands)
(Parents Start Here)
Faten (The World As Seen Through My Child's Eyes)
Lib (Not Much More Than This)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Proud Mama To Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment