Ten reasons why it is never too early to start teaching your preschooler
- It's fun. Play is how a child learns so make playtime rich with learning activities. The creative parents will have just as much fun as the children.
- It's easy. A walk in the park, digging in the sandbox, pulling out the crayons and paper - learning happens naturally, every day.
- Bonding. What better way to bond than to share a favorite picture book with the baby in your arms without distractions.
- Children learn quickly. You've heard the saying "minds like sponges."
- Learning brings understanding and order to what may seem like a chaotic world.
- Boost to child's self-esteem! "I can do it by myself!"
- School preparedness. Even if the child has not started to read by kindergarten, laying the groundwork early will provide all the tools they need for a successful start to school.
- Smooth Sailing. Early learning leads to stress-free kindergarten and first grade for parents and child...(and teacher).
- Important years. There is more and more evidence that the first three years are very important in laying the groundwork for future success in life.
- Independence. Learning promotes independence in play and regular daily activities.
Proud Mama To