Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy 8 Months Evan!

I can not believe that my youngest is already 8 months old!!! In 4 short months he will celebrate his birthday and no longer be a baby!!!!!!!!!! He is growing so fast and doing so much every day!!!

Here is my little boy from birth to now!

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009 
January 2010
February 2010



Happy 8 months buddy! We love you! 





I am the mom of 4 wonderful kids, 3 boys and 1 girl. Looking at them, you know I have had many years working with and enriching the lives of children. I have an Associates (Magna Cum Laude) in Business Management, and a Bachelors in Early childhood Development and Education with a concentration in Child Psychology. I have almost 20 years in the Early Childhood field, and loving every minute of it! You can visit my site here

No comments:

Post a Comment